Last Updated: May 9, 2018
E-Club of Latinoamerica
This organization uses ClubRunner for its membership management software and to publish its website, maintain its database, and send email communications.
How Will We Collect Personal Information?
You are under no obligation to disclose any personal information to us at any time. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, whenever you participate in any interactive features of the Services such as filling out a form, requesting customer support, sending us an email, or calling us. In the process you may be asked to give your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and any other information you choose to provide for the purpose of these Services. We or a designated third party may collect payment and credit card information when you subscribe to our paid Services or purchase additional services. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our ServicesWhen you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, your general location, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, customize, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by ClubRunner and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
You may receive automatically-generated emails from ClubRunner that are triggered when you perform certain tasks such as registering for an event, volunteering for a task, subscribing to a bulletin, or requesting a forgotten password. You may also receive emails from other club members. ClubRunner does not control the frequency or content of member-generated emails. You have the option to unsubscribe from receiving these emails by either updating your communication preferences from within your profile, or removing your email address entirely.
How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
How Do We Disclose or Share Your Information?
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ClubRunner or others;
- With your consent or at your direction.
How to View, Update or Delete Your Personal Information
You may, at any time, view, update and request to permanently delete any of your personal information. These tools are made available to all Site Administrators, or you may contact ClubRunner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon request, ClubRunner will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the personal information we have stored;
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions;
- To unsubscribe from being contacted by us; and
- To have your information permanently deleted.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
If you have any questions please contact ClubRunner, 2060 Winston Park Drive, Suite 102, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 5R7. You may call us at (905) 829-5299, or email us at email@example.com.
Note On Jurisdiction
ClubRunner is a privately held Canadian company with headquarters in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Consequently, by using our Services you agree that in all matters relating to this web site(s) you shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario or Canada, as applicable, and further, that you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Ontario. You may not use our Services if law prohibits you from doing so in the country in which you reside.